Tusen Consulting Limited
Job Title: Record to Report Support
Employment Type: Contract
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Manage the asset register for QSC and update with additions, disposals, and transfer.
- Monthly reconciliation of fixed asset master records to General Ledger for Statutory and Tax purposes
- Manage asset disposal process for QSC
- Ensure compliance to Fixed asset Standard Operational Procedures
- Manage the asset verification process for QSC in line with SOP
Order to Cash:
- Reconciliation of customer account, monitoring of customer account for non payment, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Allocation of payment and follow up on collection
- Communicating with customers via phone, email, investigate and resolve customers queries
- Process adjustment to customers account
- Maintain accounts receivable customer records to support statutory and tax reporting exercise
Financial Reporting Support:
- Balance sheet account review and compliance
- Bison submission- Review of QSC submitted numbers for correctness of reporting
- Support in the timely month end reporting activities as it relates to QSC and Order to Cash
- Provide support to above country team in resolution of issue/ queries as it relates to QSC
Accrual Reporting Support:
- Monthly review of accruals for QSC for correctness and completness
- Ensure propmpt settlement of QSC vendors and monthly reconciliation of QSC vendors accounts
Support the development of a robust internal control framework through:
- Participation in Management Monitoring reviews,
- Prompt response to and closure of identified CAPA’s in areas under own responsibility
- Delivering records management compliance for unit and records under custody.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with at least 2 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.