Title: Recovery Officer | Locations: Garki and Wuse – Abuja (FCT) ,
Employment Type: Full-time | Baobab
- Supervisor: Reporting to the Head of Recovery Department / Assistant Head of recovery unit
- Mission: Recover bad debts from debtors who shows unwillingness to pay back the loan taken.
- Conduct regular review and visits to client with outstanding loan portfolio at risk.
- Daily review of all the outstanding and overdue loan clients.
- Make regular reports and suggestions to the bank on actions required to protect its fund from bad loan clients.
- Recovery of classified loans.
- Initiates process to prosecute hard core debtors in line with guiding bank policy,
- Negiotes work out plan with willing debtors.
- Liaise with branches to manage and monitor non – performing loans.
- Any other responsibilities that may be assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree
- Must have 2 – 3 Relevant experience in Recovery
- Fluent in English and Hausa or Yoruba (spoken and written) is added advantage
- Strong negotiation
- Articulate and result oriented
- High level of integrity
- Accurate, organised and motivated
- Previous loan recovery experience
Application Closing Date
19th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume to: [email protected] using the “Job title and preferred location” as the subject of the email e.g Recovery Officer – Garki.