Job Title: Recovery Officer (RO)
Job Identification: 637
Job Type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Driving recovery process at both designated locations and SBU.
- Conduct frequent recovery drives against recalcitrant debtors.
- Engagement of focused and result-oriented Agents to work on debt recoveries.
- Court attendance to monitor pending recovery cases in Court.
- Collateral inspection of mortgaged assets.
- Foreclosure on assets of debtors who are unwilling and /or unable to pay their debts.
- Review and recommendation to Management on repayment plans submitted by Customers.
- Work with the Court and Law Enforcement Agencies on Bank’s mortgaged assets being occupied by trespassers.
- Initiate, monitor and follow up on petitions against fraudulent debtors to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
- Rendition of weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly recovery reports and updates to Management.
- Provide the required clearance on Camsol/Camac confirmation.
- Posting recoveries made by customers and charging off concluded accounts.
- Maintain the security of all information entrusted to the staff.
- First Degree preferably in Law, Accountancy, Computer Science or other Social Science disciplines.
- Minimum experience: 2 years banking experience
Application Closing Date
7th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online