Job Title: Recruiter | Tek Experts | Job Location: Lagos
Job details Job Type: Full-time Permanent
Would you like to be the one to deliver top talent to an enterprise in critical, high visibility projects? Can you drive efficiency and effectiveness through leadership and partnership to influence hiring decisions? Do you want to be part of a team that deepens and diversifies the talent acquisition strategy of a global company on the go?
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for an expert in recruiting highly sought-after candidates in the technology and IT industry. The primary responsibility of the role will be to develop and execute strategies to proactively identify, engage and recruit the best-fit talent for Tek Experts’ on-going operations, as well as for critical ad-hoc projects. An essential contributor to our high-performing team, the IT Recruiter will also be responsible for the successful operation of the candidate management function, interviewing processes and pre-onboarding activities.
What you will be doing
- Full execution of the recruitment process (including job posting, phone interviewing, job interviewing, regular communication with candidates and team leader/supervisor) including the recruitment administration; sending employment confirmation to successful candidate etc
- Actively search resume on various recruitment channels to get sufficient and qualified numbers CVs for recruitment requirements
- Screening CVs, shortlist candidates for further process
- Coordinate with team leaders, directors and other colleagues in other sites to make interview appointment
- Builds applicant sources, data by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites
- Manages the posting of job vacancies at the best performing recruitment channels
- Draft or revise job description when assigned
- Draft employee contracts, complete onboarding processes like adding to personnel profile management software and provide recruitment and HR report as requested
- Other duties as and when assigned by supervisors Skills and experience you’ll need
Proven experience in recruitment as an in house recruiter, headhunter or within a recruitment agency.
Familiar with recruitment on multi-media means of recruitment: Facebook, LinkedIn, etc
Active, hardworking, enthusiastic, willing to work over time, love contact and networking with people
Good knowledge of MS Office
Excellent communication in English
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply