Latest jobs vacancies at RED | For Africa October 3, 2022
RED | For Africa is a consulting firm primarily using storytelling to solve problems, change narratives and build movements for companies, investors, changemakers and governments. Our calling card is our unrivalled culture expertise, backed by our proprietary tool Culture Intelligence from RED.
RED Media Africa Recruitment
October 3, 2022.
August 30, 2022
Job Title: Senior PR Key Account Manager | Red Media Africa (RED) Location: Lagos, Nigeria (Hybrid)Job type: Full-time Scope of Job Develop and deliver quality ideas (together with a team) on… Read more here
August 16, 2022
Red Media Africa (RED) Job Title: Lead, Talent and Admin Location: Lagos, Nigeria Job type: Full-timeReports to: Chief Executive Officer Scope of Job Recruitment and selection Performance management Learning and development Compensation… Read more here
Location: Lagos (Hybrid)
Employment Type: Full-time
- To ensure smooth execution of administrative processes and activities in RED.
Management and coordination of office operations:
- Maintain and update the comprehensive database of all vendors from airlines, visa applications, trainings, cleaning/food services monthly, and ensure all requests (flight and logistics requests) are dealt on promptly, getting the best costs.
- Effective coordination of all team activities and project events – Group Dynamics, Unmeeting, Team Movies, Quarterly surveys, BAR forms, monthly meetings, physical trainings etc. (to be scored weekly).
- Database/Calendar management (ensuring adherence to team calendar): constantly update team database, ensure monthly cadence compliance and update of company activities to be shared with Talent to share with teams and founders. (to be scored monthly)
Management of office property and cost efficiency:
- Insurance of all company facilities and assets within a week of purchase and real on or before due date. Management of utilities and registrations for the company monthly.
- Maintenance and cleanliness of all office facilities, assets, equipment to be tracked on a daily basis.
- Maintain office log book on all materials and asset weekly.
Traffic and Processes:
- Coordinate weekly team meetings and get information from teams. Work to solve problems by sitting with team members to get challenges they are facing and getting the right person with the right resources in the organization to solve those problems. Minutes should be approved by lead and sent to the COO weekly along with talent check-ins.
- Ensure smooth and effective coordination of meetings and trainings (food, projector, clean office, etc), effective communication of meetings to participants with constant reminders sent on all team activities as shown on calendar.
- 2 – 4 years experience in an Administrative role.
- Proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Experience in managing payments, budgets, and expenditure.
- Exceptional ability to manage office operations and oversee support staff.
- Ability to plan, schedule, and execute office-related events.
- Skilled in administrative recordkeeping practices.
- Experience in handling confidential and sensitive information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Skilled in logistics management.
N100,000 – 150,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Preferred candidate should live within or around Surulere.