Job Title: Regional Sales Manager | Location: Adamawa | Rinaebo Integrated Services
Rinaebo Integrated Services is an organization shaped out of several years of service oriented approaches towards Nigerian IT Sector and business development, with the goal of helping businesses make a dent at the top of the world.
Summary of Role
- A high performing candidate is sought to lead the sales organization at Regional Level.
- The Regional Sales Manager will provide overall leadership for the regional sales organization.
- Develop key sales strategies and execution plans to achieve the corporate growth objectives.
- Be responsible for the human capital development of his team.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for:
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives and provide solutions
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets
- Align sales targets for his/her region and ensures achievement
- Define and monitor sales performance in the various sales channels within his/ her region
- Establish and manage strategic business relationships with key account customers
- Align/set and communicate key priorities and KPIs to sales managers
- Organize, coach, challenge, & develop staff within the sales organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field. Masters degree will be a plus.
- 10+ years of sales experience in FMCG.
- 5+ years experience in a significant leadership role in FMCG.
- Keen business sense, with the ability to find creative business-oriented solutions to problems.
- Good knowledge of Northern Nigerian Market with proven experience.
- Proven success working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Fluency in Hausa Language will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
4th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.