Accion Microfinance Bank | Regional Value Chain Officer | Location: Lagos
- Sensitize branches within the Area of coverage of all Special products, their features and benefits
- Monitor portfolio growth in terms Volume, Number and PAR of all Special products
- Follow through loan processing, approvals and disbursements with stakeholder departments such as CPC, Risk and Legal
- Joint recovery drive with branches
- Go on joint calls and market storms with the branch team to create awareness on Special products
- Spool resting clients on all Special products for possible reactivation
- Ensure client satisfaction throughout product usage
- Quarterly training of Branches within area of coverage on updates/changes of Special products
- Provide support to branches by handling customer complaints
- Carry our site verification for Housing and SME loan request
- Prepare site report, pictorial evidence, BOQ and evaluation report for Housing and SME loan request
- Forward evaluation report to Legal and ensure client?s account is funded for the Legal search
- Obtain the Memorandum of Deposit from Legal and ensure clients signs off
- Prepare weekly reports on all activities carried out for the week among other responsibilities as assigned.
Qualification & Experiences
- A minimum of 5 years working experience of which 3 years must have been spent in the financial services sector or building and construction sector.
- Minimum Education Qualification of a B.Sc or HND in Business Admin/Accounting, Building or environmental sciences with numerate coursework.
- Excellent writing and oral communication/presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills.
- Microfinance industry knowledge
- In depth knowledge of Nigerian economic and business environment.
- Understanding of the building and construction industry and the entire value chain.
- Excellent relationship management skills and ability to motivate a team to achieve desired result.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply