Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate
Location: Eti-osa, Lagos
Job Function: Human Resources
- Want to steer the growth of a major global brand? As a Regulatory Affairs Senior Associates you’ll have the freedom to show us what’s possible and help drive innovation that makes an impact. Globally.
- Responsible for a major brand or category, you’ll play a critical role driving innovation and developing new products. You’ll navigate a complex regulatory environment.
- As a steward for our brands, you’ll ensure our product portfolio supports our ambitious growth plans.
- You’ll anticipate and influence regulatory changes and lead our thinking about what’s possible.
- You’ll develop global registration dossiers and technical documentation to ensure our products are safe, efficient and continue to make our customers lives better.
You’ll succeed because
- You’ve a scientific background and an understanding of Regulatory Affairs. You know new product development, registration and submission processes.
- You’ve close attention to detail in preparing technical dossiers, variations and renewals.
- You’re an excellent communicator, influencing others to make fact-based decisions. You’re results-orientated, are willing to take the lead in challenging situations and are always looking to make things better. Like us.
You’ll love it because:
- You’ll get to make an impact like never before. You’ll be responsible for your own projects – we can’t wait to hear your ideas.
- The products you help us get out there will make people’s lives better.
- Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
Professional Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy, Pharmacology, or related subject.
- Master’s Degree required in pharmacy, pharmacology, or related subject.
- Three to five years of experience in Regulatory Affairs, Research, Development, or related area
- Licensed Pharmacist with the Pharmacist Council of Nigeria
Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online