Latest job vacancies at Reime West Africa Limited
Reime West Africa Limited – We are a fully owned subsidiary of a global brand with head office at Casablanca in Morocco that provides Telecom Infrastructure Development and Maintenance Services to Telecom companies in Nigeria.
Jobs at Reime West Africa Limited Recruitment
October 6, 2022
September 6, 2022
Job Title: Driver | Reime West Africa Limited Location: Lagos Reime West Africa Limited is a fully owned subsidiary of a global brand with head office at Casablanca in Morocco that… Read more here
August 29, 2022
Reime West Africa LimitedJob Title: Project Manager – Tower Maintenance Location: Lagos Responsibilities Overseeing the management of supervisors, staff and subcontractors Project management and planning Ensuring all works are completed within… Read more here
August 29, 2022
Reime West Africa LimitedJob Title: Project Coordinator – Telecoms Location: Lagos Responsibilities Working closely with a Project Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating the delivery of fixed or wireless telecoms… Read more here
Job Title: AutoCAD Design Engineer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- Coordinate all project elements including engineering design, quality planning, manufacturing, installation, commissioning, and final installation
- Delivering design drawings using Autocad
- Semantics of Design
- Posses Management / Leadership / Delegation experience
- Produce and deliverable on-time to customer requirements, clarifying these requirements where necessary
- Write reports and present progress at project meetings and to clients.
- Candidates should possess a B.Arch / B.Eng / B.Tech Degree
- Experienced AutoCAD user, to a high standard
- Degree in a relevant field, e.g design or architecture
- Previous experience as an AutoCAD Design Engineer
- Understanding of building design and mechanical processes
- A key eye for detail and the ability to work as part of a team as well as individually.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.