Latest jobs vacancies at Reinbudge International September 26, 2022.
Reinbudge International is an organization with a passion to solve unemployment and economic challenges by preparing graduates for the work environment. We are passionate about developing young talents for the work environment with unique training methodologies. At Reinbudge, we prepare graduates for current and future opportunities in the marketplace with our advanced finishing school which takes advantage of the vast experience of our team members in various sectors of the economy. Our unique curriculum aims at identifying specific strengths of graduates and preparing them for the industries that best fit their skill sets. We help graduates land the Jobs of their dreams. We understand that it is important that fresh graduates upskill themselves by learning on the job and building connections with leading organizations.
September 26, 2022. Civil Engineer – Graduate Intern
Employment Type: Full-time
- Using a range of computer software for developing detailed designs
- Undertaking complex calculations
- Liaising with clients and a variety of professionals including architects and subcontractors
- Notifying the MD of upcoming activities and providing updates.
- Compiling job specs and supervising tendering procedures
- Managing budgets and project resources
- Screening resumes and application forms
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
- Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks
- Scheduling material and equipment purchases and deliveries
- Assessing the sustainability and environmental impact of the project.
- Interested candidates should possess a BSc Degree / HND qualification
- At least 1 year of work experience.
Application Closing Date
25th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online