Job Title: Relationship Account Manager – WECA | Job Location: Lagos | Lenovo
Lenovo is looking for a passionate, articulate, and enthusiastic Relationship Account Manager based in Ivory Coast to bring in net new customers to Lenovo while supporting and driving end-user customers for French Speaking Africa. Joining our team, you will create positive business outcomes for his/her clients and Lenovo by reaching out to our prospects using inbound/outbound sales techniques including extensive teaming with channel partners. You will work in an entrepreneurial start-up environment and perform activities including those outlined below.
These are your detailed responsibilities:
- Acquisition of accounts, drive revenue, wallet share, and customer satisfaction and growth in Banking/Large corporates/Governments /Hospitals/Education in West Africa, focusing on Ivory Coast and French speaking Africa
- Maintain and cultivate senior executive relationships
- Lead account planning and opportunity identification; conduct opportunity prioritization and develop overall account plans for accounts
- Plan, facilitate and/or conduct complex negotiations for accounts
- Achieve set sales targets including value, volume, profitability and development of new customers
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including Forecast sheet, activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Coordinate with internal teams to accomplish the work required to close deals.
- Participate in marketing events such as training seminars, trade shows, and product launch events
You will be part of our PCSD Business Group, handling customers in French speaking countries for our Enterprise and Public account segment reporting to our General Manager for West, East and Central Africa. You will participate in weekly collaborative planning calls and meetings.
Qualifications, Skills & Experiences
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business field
- Fluent in French
- Based in Ivory Coast
- At least 5 years’ experience and proven track record in managing relationships and converting leads into sustainable sales specifically within the French Africa region with large corporate, banking, hospitality & education sector.
- Ability to work in a diverse environment, with both internal and external diverse customers.
- Understanding of the IT industry, particularly in the PC Relationship/Commercial environment
What We Will Offer You:
- An open and stimulating environment within one of the most forward-thinking IT companies
- Flat structures and fast decision-making processes
- A modern and flexible way of working to combine personal and professional life, working from home
- An international team with a high focus on Gender Diversity
- Attractive compensation package
We are looking forward to discussing this position with you soon!
Lenovo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply