Relationship Manager | Standard Bank Group | Job Location: Taraba
A Relationship Manager is accountable for a portfolio of Commercial Banking Clients. It is expected that the RM integrates and coordinates all Stanbic IBTC and Standard Bank Group products, services and resources in order to maximize the value of the business relationship and ensure profitability for the Bank and the Client.
- Effective Relationship Management to deliver the financial and non-financial Commercial Banking targets for the portfolio.
- Execution of the Bank’s Commercial Banking strategic initiatives and activities towards managing clients in the portfolio, to ensure full mining of each relationship and optimization of both customer experience and profitability for the Bank.
- Engagement with Commercial Banking Partners
- Ensure Compliance of all accounts in the portfolio
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- A good first degree from a reputable university (minimum of second class lower).
- A professional qualification or 2nd degree will be an added advantage.
- 3 – 5 years cognate experience in relationship management.
- Customer Understanding
- Product Knowledge
- Application and Submission Verification
- Product Related Systems
- Customer Acceptance and Review
PLEASE NOTE: All our recruitment and selection processes comply with applicable local laws and regulations. We will never ask for money or any form of payment as part of our recruitment process. If you experience this, please contact our Fraudline on +27 800222050 or forward to [email protected]
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply