Job Title: Relationship Manager – CBG Telecoms & Other Conglomerates
Job Identification: 769
Job Type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in Managing and deepening relationships with existing customers for a major share of customer’s business.
- Identify and follow through to establish new relationships consistent with industry focus and overall Bank’s commercial objectives.
- Resuscitate dormant relationships to meet Bank’s strategic objectives.
- Maintain high client satisfaction ratings through exceptional working relationships with clients.
- Provide support in the origination and execution of customers’ transactions.
- Provide support to Credit Risk Management on background and financial information necessary to facilitate review of credit transactions.
- Maintain and update records on banking relationships.
- Assist to Identify risk issues, problem areas and proactively respond to safeguard Bank’s interest.
- Market bank’s products and services to existing and new customers (especially in cross selling of products) to maximize Bank’s share of industry business.
- Remain abreast of the market, industry, competition and regulatory developments to contribute to the enhancement of the business.
- Monitor credit portfolio to ensure high quality at all times in compliance with the Bank’s credit policies, standards and regulatory requirements.
- Minimum Education: First Degree or its equivalent in any discipline preferably Business related.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in relationship management and banking operations.
Application Closing Date
3rd February, 2023 (03:34 PM).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.