Job Title: Relationship Manager – Corporate Banking | Bradfield Consulting | Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Specialization: Banking / Finance / Insurance
Bradfield Consulting is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexperienced employees. Our partnership begins from attracting the right employees, settling them well at work and ensuring that they are equipped to deliver on your goals.
- To deepen relationships and grow customer base through client acquisition, efficient account management and business advisory services through coverage within Energy, Conglomerates and Telecommunications.
- Drive creation of assets / liabilities by establishing new account relationships and managing existing relationships for the bank
- Attend to day to day activities on the accounts assigned for management
- Checking and forwarding of account balances to the customers
- Send statements of account to customers and confirmation of cheques from them
- Attend to customer’s RTGS transfer requests
- Pick up and process Form Ms
- Manage and administer risk assets assigned
- Deposit mobilization and liability generation
- Preparation of credit request from the customers
- Prepare reports as demanded by the team leader and management
- Daily and occasional visitation to customers for relationship management
- Prepare reports as the need arises.
Quaification / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- At least 4 years experience in sales / product development / business development.
Application Closing Date
6th November, 2020.