Job Title: Relationship Manager, Public Sector North 2 Group
Job Identification: 774
Job Type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and deepens existing relationships with existing and prospective customers.
- Actively supporting the team’s client retention strategies by providing excellent service to customers.
- Contributes towards the achievement of established marketing goals/objectives through implementation of marketing strategies and plans within the assigned area of jurisdiction.
- Generate leads and identify new business opportunities.
- Initiate the development of products required to meet customer needs.
- Market the bank’s products to meet customer needs.
- Serve as the primary daily service contact for the clients.
- Conduct accounts reviews to track customer needs and usage trends.
- Track and maintain customer data/information.
- Ensure efficient service and maintenance of existing customers.
- Interface with relevant Business Units for accounts transfers and other issues that may be of benefit to Public Sector customers.
- Minimum Education: First Degree or its equivalent in any discipline preferably Business related.
- Higher Degrees/Professional Certification preferable.
Key Competency Requirements:
- Bank structure, policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of government structure, policies and initiatives.
- Knowledge of political system and power centers in relevant areas.
- Industry knowledge.
- Banking operations/services/products.
- Regulatory Compliance.
- Negotiations skills.
- Leadership/Supervisory skills.
- Strong networking and Relationship Management skills.
- Strong marketing and deal structuring skills.
- Excellent problem solving and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Excellent business development experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- IT & Computer appreciation.
- Organization/Coordination skills.
- Portfolio management.
- Credit assessment and structuring
- Business/product development.
- Customer relationship management.
- Client industry knowledge.
- Financial analysis.
- Business/operational strategy.
Application Closing Date
5th February, 2023 (01:13 PM).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Same Posting Description for Internal and External Candidates.