Job Title: Relationship Offers | Boctrust Microfinance Bank Limited | Job Location: Lagos
Boctrust Microfinance Bank Limited is a grass-root financial institution licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria to give social and economic support to the lower middle class, working class and the economically active poor.
We are seeking passion filled and market hungry Individuals to fill the vacancy for Marketing Executives:
- He/She must be an OND Holder.
- Fantastic Accounting/Finance background
- 1-2 years in Micro-finance bank.
- Knowledge in Bank One software.
- Proficient in Microsoft packages (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Innate drive for Marketing
- Lagos Island Resident.
- Audit, Financial Skills,
- Customer Service,
- Thoroughness and Confidentiality,
- Analyzing Information,
- Decision Making,
- Verbal and Written Communication,
- Professionalism, Quality Focus,
The Marketer is responsible for finding, recruiting and maintaining the customers of the bank. He/she is responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction, deposit mobilization, and loan origination. The job role will be reporting to the head, credit and marketing.
- Identify prospective customers and market the products and services of the bank to the prospective customers. Distribute marketing materials and hold group meetings. In addition, distribute fliers and handbills whenever they are available.
- Provide information to the customers about the products and services of the bank by providing them with written materials forms, brochures, fliers, and handbills. Take time to explain the information in the most appropriate language to the customer Pidgin English or a Nigerian language if necessary.
- Conduct pre-account opening and fill out the KYC know your customer forms of the bank. Also conduct pre-loan visits to prepare accompanying memo to the loan application.
- Mobilize deposits from customers by encouraging them to service their accounts and by acquainting them with any promotions that the bank may have.
Collect cash from customers for deposits and for loan repayments. Adhere to all the guidelines for cash collection set by the bank including but not limited to receipting, counter-signing, reporting, and cash counting.
- Conduct monitoring visits to the customers that have borrowed from the bank.
- Collect information from the Credit Officer on the status of the borrowers assigned to you and follow-up on delinquent customers.
- Compile case studies relevant for impact measurement, staff training and product development ensuring that the case studies are properly documented and that they are representative of on-time customers, delinquent customers and defaulters.
- Provide support for the cashiers during peak periods by assisting customers to fill out forms, responding to balance inquiry and if directed serve as cashier.
- Conduct preliminary loan appraisal of the customers seeking for credit providing background information about their business, cash flows, deposit habits, reputation in the market/place of business and ability to repay the loan amount requested.
- Any other duties that maybe assigned.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: send their CVs to [email protected]