Job Title: Relationship Officer | Personal Trust Microfinance Bank | Location: Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time
- A Relationship Officer is responsible for prospecting, marketing, business development and income generation in line with the key performance indicators.
- The Relationship Officer is the interface between the Bank and the customer and nurtures mutually beneficial relationships between both parties.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve growth within the Key performance indicators; liability and risk asset generation, account opening, income generation, and e-banking product offerings.
- Evaluate credit worthiness of customers by processing loan applications and documentation.
- Monitors active loans and enforce collection and recoveries.
- Ensures the achievement of all budget parameters.
- Develop referral networks and cross-sell products and services.
- Ensures a high level of customer satisfaction through excellent customer engagement and service delivery.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and referrals.
- Expedites the resolution of complaints to maximize satisfaction and boost customer service experience.
- Achieve a healthy portfolio and deposit mix.
- Executes marketing strategy and develop marketing campaigns.
- Ensures compliance with all internal policies and regulatory guidelines.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Identify potential loan markets and develop r+eferral networks.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by Management.
- OND / HND / B.Sc in Social Science or any other related course.
- Evidence of completion / exemption of / from NYSC.
- 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Previous experience in a marketing role is an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all societal levels.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a goal-oriented environment.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Strong planning, organizational and time management abilities.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office suite.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Please only qualified candidates should apply.
- If you are not contacted after two weeks of this publication, please note that your application was not successful.