Title: Relationship Officers | Lovonus Microfinance Bank Nigeria | Lagos , Nigeria
Lovonus Microfinance Bank is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria under the Bank & Other Financial Institution Act (BOFIA) of 1991 (as amended) and the National Microfinance Regulatory and Supervisory Framework of December 2009.
The bank was incorporated in 2010 and started operations in February 2012. Lovonus MFB provides banking services especially loans and related products to low-income, micro and small entrepreneurs who do not have adequate access to services from the country’s conventional banking institutions.
- Generate and follow up on leads and prospects
- Manage customer relationship
- Plan, develop and implement a comprehensive and innovative marketing plan
- Marketing bank’s products
- Creating risk assets.
- Contributing to and developing marketing plans and strategies
- Manage budget
- Supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues
- OND, BSC HND
- 1-3 years as a marketer in a microfinance bank
- Good communication skill
- Must be a go getter and ability to work with little or no supervision
- Must be confident
- Must be smart
- Ability to drive customers/clients.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply