Latest Remarkable Foods Job Vacancies in NigeriaSeptember 28, 2022
Remarkable foods Limited is a subsidiary of RevolutionPlus Group inclusive of (Remarkable food, Remarkable Bakery and Remarkable Water). It is a startup company located at the heart of Lagos to give a remarkable experience in delivering excellent services. We are excellent in food knowledge and customer service. We strongly believe that our employees are our best asset and as such we take very good care of their careers and life while with us.
Remarkable Foods Limited Recruitment / Jobs
September 28, 2022.
JUNE 7, 2022
Remarkable Foods Limited } Job Title: Facility Officer… Read more here
Restaurant Business Manager
Job Title: Restaurant Business Manager | Remarkable Foods | Location: Lekki, Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a business manager to plan and oversee the smooth running and operations within the restaurant.
- Manage and oversee the entire restaurant operation and initiate corrective actions where applicable
- Planning and Implementing innovative restaurant marketing strategies to increase productivity and drive sales
- Conducting and overseeing periodic staff training
- Overseeing and ensuring premium food quality well as developing menus
- Deliver superior guest servicesand ensure guest satisfaction
- Respond efficiently to customer questions and complaints
- Training and evaluate staff performance
- Estimate consumption, forecast requirements and maintain inventory
- Manage restaurant supplies, control costs and minimize waste
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (Second Class Upper) from a reputable University.
- Must have had 7 – 9 years post NYSC Experience managing restaurant operations.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent human resource management skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills – people management, mentoring/ coaching and leadership skills.
- Highly motivated, flexible & proactive
- Effective in solving complex and demanding operational & managerial challenges
- Highly focused, disciplined, self-driven and goal-oriented.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Do not apply for this role if you do not have the above stated requirements.
Graphics Designer, Nigeria
Remarkable Foods | Job Title: Graphics Designer | Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are seeking a graphic designer to join our team.
- You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media.
- To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- At least 3 years experience
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
- Must be able to work on weekend.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.