Openemployment.ng | Title: Vitrual Assistant (Remote)
Type: Full time
Field: Call center
- We are looking for a Virtual Assistant to provide administrative support to our team while working remotely.
- As a Virtual Assistant, you will perform various administrative tasks, including answering emails, scheduling meetings and making travel arrangements.
- For this role, a strong Internet connection is required, along with experience using communication tools like Skype.
- Ultimately, you should be able to handle administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
- Respond to emails and phone calls
- Schedule meetings
- Book travel and accommodation
- Manage a contact list
- Prepare customer spreadsheets and keep online records
- Organize managers’ calendars
- Perform market research
- Create presentations, as assigned
- Address employees administrative queries
- Provide customer service as first point of contact
- Proven experience as a Virtual Assistant or relevant role
- Familiarity with current technologies, like desktop sharing, cloud services and VoIP
- Experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets (e.g. MS Office)
- Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling (e.g. Google Calendar)
- Excellent phone, email and instant messaging communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Solid organizational skills
- HND / BSc in Business Administration or any related field.
- Experience 1-3 years.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent Speaking and written communication skills
- Good Command of English
- Must have a solid grasp of word-processing software and spreadsheets (e.g. MS Office).
Application Closing Date
8th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Title as the subject of the mail.