Latest Renmoney Jobs, Vacancies and Recruitment in Nigeria – Lagos September, 2021
Greater access to the digital world, often as a result of the widespread adoption of smartphones, has created opportunities for businesses to reach large audiences more easily than ever before. Among those taking advantage of that is Renmoney Microfinance Bank. The company started in 2012 with a microfinance banking licence in Lagos, initially under the name RenCredit. It changed its name to Renmoney in December 2013 and since then it has upgraded to a state licence and opened five more branches.
The company offers short-term loans as well as deposit and savings accounts. Its loans include products specifically tailored for smartphone purchases, schoolfees and household appliances. Under its [email protected] offering it also provides reduced-rate financing that other companies can offer to their employees.
“We’ve spent the last years building more convenient solutions to provide credit when our customers need it,” says Oluwatobi Boshoro, CEO. “We have really focused on listening to the customer and using their feedback to iterate on services and processes.”
To date, this approach has attracted a customer base of more than 25,000 people. The evolution of the financial services industry is expected to continue for the foreseeable future and Renmoney says it will continue to adapt to the changing environment.
Selected Job Vacancy
Title: Contact Centre Service Agent | Location: Ikoyi, Lagos | Renmoney
Who we are
We’re a passionate team determined to challenge the status quo and make financial inclusion count for the millions of under-banked individuals and small business owners in Nigeria. We provide loans, savings, and fixed deposit solutions to our customers. Our vision is to be the most convenient lending company, delivering outstanding service experiences.
We are the place for you, if
You’re excited about technology and the future, and you’re looking for a place to learn and grow. You care a lot about detail and pride yourself in impeccable execution. You can collect and analyze lots of data and feed in just the right amount of intuition to make sound decisions. You are ready to work extremely hard, at a fast pace, to achieve audacious goals. You love to speak up, ask questions and are comfortable challenging anyone or any idea.
We are currently seeking to employ a Contact Center Service Agent to provide top-notch service to customers with speed, convenience and expertise thereby maintaining a friendly business relationship.
- Meet performance, KPIs, service level, quality standards, and customer satisfaction rates/standards.
- Receive calls, chats, emails, and other interactions from existing customers with account enquiries, requests, and complaints and provide first level support.
- Log requests and complaints that require resolution from other units (second level) and follow up to ensure they are resolved within SLA.
- Provide correct and complete information to customers on the organization’s products and services.
- Make outbound calls to customers and potential customers.
- Assist customers through the Renmoney onboarding platforms (website, mobile app, etc.) via chat or phone call.
- University degree or equivalent standard
- 2+ years of experience in sales related field
- Experience with customer service relationship
- Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overtime when needed.
This job is perfect for you if you
- Enjoy adding structure and developing approaches to ambiguous problems
- Are a self-starter, take initiative, work collaboratively, and can self-manage in ambiguity
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Are excel and numbers-savvy and very detail oriented
You will not enjoy this job if you
- Work best in structured, hierarchical settings
- Require clear, pre-set deliverables and constant direction
- Are used to working in/with a large team
What’s in it for you
You’ll receive competitive compensation and work with amazing people. You’ll work in a beautiful environment with a flat structure and solve complex, real-world challenges.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply