Job Title: Reporter
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Collect, verify and analyze thoroughly newsworthy information
- Assemble findings into a stable story
- Write and deliver news stories from the reader’s perspective in mind
- Publish or broadcast news story
- Receive assignments or investigate news leads/tips
- Abide by journalism ethics and code
- Contact, interview, and research source
- Maintain notes and audio recordings
- Cooperate with reporters, chief editors,producers etc.
- Stay up to date with the latest and current events in the beat by studying papers, attending events etc.
- B.SC Degree in Journalism or Mass Communication
- At least 2 years work experience.
- Proven working experience as a reporter
- Computer proficiency ( MS Office, digital editing, web search, databases
- Excellent communication, lobbying, and active listening skills
- Integrity and morality
- Portfolio published articles or newscast
- Ability to gather, write and edit news
- Broad knowledge of headlines.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interetsed and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Reporter” as the subject of the email.