Latest job vacacies at Repton group
Repton group of company is a private limited liability company who is a major player in cement distribution and provides haulage services in Lagos and other south western part of Nigeria. REPTON GROUP is a company registered in Nigeria with the Corporate Affairs Commission to carry out business in general commerce, distribution, haulage, agriculture and allied services.
We are major Lafarge, Dangote, and Bua cement distributors across Nigeria. We distribute products across the 36 states of the Federation including FCT Abuja. In addition, we haul products from the factories in Obajana, Kogi State, Gboko, Benue State, Ibese, Ogun State and numerous distribution and sales depots. We also operate own strategic depots across the country with a goal to make the products available to Project sites and end user locations.We are long standing Lafarge Cement & Dangote Cement Distributor respectively. Thus, we are very familiar with both the industry and the markets.
Jobs at Repton group Recruitment
February 4, 2023
October 26, 2022
Repton GroupJob Title: Female Customer Service Manager Location: LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Job Description We are searching for a motivated and experienced customer service manager to lead our customer service department. Your… Read more here
Employment Type: Full-time
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure accuracy of financial records and compliance with best practice financial management principles and regulatory requirements.
- Overseeing ,budgeting and reporting; financial analysis and forecasting; cost and revenue management; and fixed asset accounting.
- Drive the implementation of approved finance policies at the group of companies
- Drive the implementation of the department’s operational strategy, work plans, programs, systems, controls, policies, and procedures to ensure a rigorous financial framework in alignment with overall objectives.
- Ensure ongoing review, update, and documentation of monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial forecasts, and ratio analysis.
- Provide overall guidance, leadership support and strategic direction in the execution of the department’s functions and activities.
- Regularly update accounting policies and procedures manual and ensure compliance with Group policies and procedures
- Oversee the operations of the accounting department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department’s goals and objectives.
- Oversee the accounting operations of subsidiary corporations, especially their control systems, transaction-processing operations, and policies and procedures.
- process of staff payroll in tinely manner and ensure that accounts payable are paid in a timely manner
- Ensure that all reasonable discounts are taken on accounts payable
- Ensure that accounts receivables are collected promptly
- Any other job assigned by CEO.
Qualifications & Skills
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field.
- Relevant post-graduation training / qualification (Certification; ACCA / ICAN – ACA)
- 6 – 7 years’ post-qualification work experience in audit, financial control, in a formal business setting and in supervisory capacity.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills is required
- Computer literacy with experience in SAGE or Tally, MS Word.
- Spreadsheet and MS Power point and high proficiency in Excel is essential.
- Previous experience in haulage or Cement industry is an added advantage
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures in line IFRS standards.
- Excellent communication skills including presentations.
Application Closing Date
21st October, 2022.