Job Position: Research Intern | LifeBank | Job Location: Nigeria
Report to: Supervisor
LifeBank is a healthcare technology and logistics company that’s in the business of saving lives. We believe that no African should die from a shortage of essential medical products at the hospital level, and we are on a mission to solve this. LifeBank is currently working on the blood shortage problem in Nigeria by connecting hospitals to blood banks, and blood banks to donors. We do this by hosting blood drives and by delivering blood in less than 55 minutes, in a WHO and EU recommended cold-chain, to hospitals.
- Perform research at a supervisor’s request.
- Carry out intensive research as background study for new projects.
- Work with our projects team to support top executives within the firm to achieve business or organizational target.
The ideal candidate must have the following minimum qualifications:
- Strong undergraduate background in Biological Sciences (Medical background will be an edge).
- 1-year experience working in a research related role.
- Proficient in using Google Drive packages (Google Doc, Sheet and Slides).
Personal Skills & Attributes:
- Dedicated team player
- Excellent research skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Willingness to learn.
- Must be decisive, action-centred and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must pay attention to details
- Ability to multitask
Application Closing Date
13th September, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply