Job Title: Reservation Agent | Sheraton Lagos Hotel
Job Number: 22132469
Job Category: Reservations
Position Type: Non-Management
- Process all reservation requests, changes, and cancellations received by phone, fax, or mail. Identify guest reservation needs and determine appropriate room type.
- Verify availability of room type and rate.
- Explain guarantee, special rate, and cancellation policies to callers.
- Accommodate and document special requests. Answer questions about property facilities/services and room accommodations.
- Follow sales techniques to maximize revenue. Input and access data in reservation system. Indicate special room reservation types (e.g., complimentary rooms, employee discounts, travel agent inspection rates, and wholesale reservations) by inputting the correct code and rate into the reservation system.
- Follow proper escalation procedures when addressing guest concerns.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets; protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online