Bolt | Job Title: Restaurant Sales Manager | Job Location: Lagos Nigeria
Bolt is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building the future of transport – one platform that helps you move around in your city and get food delivered fast. Quick, convenient and affordable for everyone, as transport should be.
We are launching our new food delivery service in Nigeria and we are looking for a Restaurant Sales Manager who can help us establishing partnerships with local businesses.
Let’s build the future of transportation together!
What you’ll be doing:
- Identify and contact restaurants that are a perfect fit for Bolt Food
- Manage the pipeline of new potential restaurant partnerships
- Build strategic relationships with restaurants and negotiate better partnerships terms with their owners
- Organise restaurant-facing campaigns that will increase restaurants and Bolt Food orders and revenue
- Lead our onboarding teams to smoothly activate the best restaurants on our platform
- Manage mission-critical teams that drive the daily operations (e.g. on-boarding, activations) of the restaurants
- Have 2+ years experience in sales position, ideally in the HORECA industry
- Great communication and negotiation skills
- Experience in sourcing, negotiating and driving contracts to closure
- Be a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day
- Be passionate about new technologies and food industry
You’ll get extra credit for:
- Experience in sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company
- Experience in product launches or running a business
- Motivating compensation – motivational base pay and company stock options
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world
Our team is made up of thinkers, innovators and go-getters shaping the way millions of people move around the globe. We value passionate and down-to-earth people who are driven to get things done and find creative solutions to problems. We recognise that our strength and success are directly linked to the talent and skills of our team members and a lean approach to our work. Our headquarters are situated in Tallinn, Estonia and we have offices in 30+ countries around the world.
Did we spark your interest? Get in touch and let’s talk!
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply