Title: Retail Store Manager | Location: Kano | Contec Global Group
Company: Mobile Technologies
Contec Global Group – Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa, and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is amongst the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure, and Hospitality.
- We are urgently in recruiting for a Retail Store Manager our Mobile Phone company Retail Outlet. The Store Manager will oversee the operations in a store ranging from inventory, accounting, and other operations.
- The ideal candidate must have prior experience working as a Store Manager for a known phone brand.
- Responsible for Managing Single store.
- Ensure proper cash management, daily sales, daily collection, and daily reconciliation.
- Inventory and Product management.
- Ensure Sales target, Profitability, and Business ROI of the store.
- Supervise and manage store promoters as well as other staff assigned.
- Ensure Maintenance and Security of the Brand store.
- Ensure Business Development opportunities for the Brand store.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements
- Perform any other task(s) as assigned.
- OND / HND / B.Sc in any relevant discipline.
- 2 – 4 years’ work experience in Consumer Electronics
- Extensive knowledge of customer service strategies.
- Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Management Proficiency.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply