Revent Global Finance Jobs and Recruitment in Nigeria. October, 2021.
Revent is a technology company that aims to solve problems that will bring future solutions to current technological problems. A micro-lending firm, that gives loans to people that sell, fast-moving consumer goods. Our approach is simple and iterative. We develop interactive strategies and experiences, implementing projects that provide extraordinary value for brands through beautifully crafted designs.his shapes the narrative of everything we are creating and building. We, therefore, look at your needs and craft solutions that make your business and user thrive.
Selected Job Vacancy
Title: Senior Loan Officer | Location: Oyo, Lagos | Type: Full Time | Revent Global Finance
- Build and maintain portfolio of quality clients rapidly and consistently to reach target portfolio within assigned period;
- Liaise with community Head of markets, to refer reliable and good customers
- Identify potential clients;
- Carry out KYC and due diligence on the intending client;
- Sensitize potential clients on all aspects of the loan program: procedures to apply, the terms and conditions, the incentives for good performance, and penalties for late repayment and default;
- Develop an accurate evaluation of each client’s capacity and willingness to repay the requested loan;
- Correctly complete loan application and evaluation process.
- Verify and cross-check all information relevant to the loan application and evaluation;
- Evaluate the willingness and capacity to repay of the client;
- Ensure a reliable guarantor is in place and documented;
- Determine and present loan terms and conditions to client’s guarantors.
- Provide support to peers and others within Revent Global Finance in uplifting its values and policies;
- Ensuring proper documentation of clients (especially new) at all times;
- Report any default client to Supervisor or Relationship Manager as the case may be;
- Ensure daily collection is paid into the bank before close of business every day.
NGN 40,000 + NGN 20,000 Transport Allowance Monthly.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Title as the subject of the mail.