Job Title: Revenue Assurance Manager
Job Identification: 178
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
- To ensure accurate revenue recognition across all GL lines and avoid income leakages in the Bank
Specific Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinate the preparation of Head Office (FINCON) proofs and review of proofs of other assets & liabilities from Head Office units.
- Ensure prompt review of all revenue generating streams in the Bank using SQL and ACL scripts.
- Ensure timely preparation of Yield Report to proactively identify potential leakages within the revenue platforms due to incorrect pricing, operational inefficiencies, missing transactions and un-priced transactions are adequately plugged
- Ensure follow-up on resolution of all exceptions.
- Ensure corrective actions for abnormal and irregular balances in all GL.
- Ensure identification of revenue drivers and underlying variables towards maximization of revenues.
- Ensure regular preparation of Management reports on revenue streams.
- Ensure preparation of Income Statement trend report and review accordingly for quality check.
- Training of staff across the bank on ACL to facilitate automation of manual processes thus reducing errors in revenue lines and postings.
- Review report prepared by team for quality control and resolve all variations identified.
- Ensure the preparation of Variance Analyses of all income and expenses. As well as preparation of Exception reports for all.
- Ensure inter-affiliate revenue recognition.
Staff at Data Collection/Handling Points:
- Maintains expert knowledge of data protection law and practices, and other professional qualities to ensure that Ecobank complies with the data protection requirements and relevant NDPR compliance guidelines;
- Liaison with those responsible for risk management and security issues within the Bank;
- The interpretation and application of the various exemptions applicable to the processing of personal data.
Key Performance Indicators
Perspective – Objective – Measure:
- Financial – Non-Performing Loans Recovered – Preparation of Schedule of loan loss provision and NPL to facilitate recoveries.
- Financial – Key Process #Completed Per period – Ensure no material audit adjustment in respect of other assets and liabilities.
- Customer – Key Process #TAT/SLA – Coordination of the internal and external audit process.
- Customer – Unresolved Audit Issues – Ensure clearance of all audit exceptions.
- People – Mandatory Training Programme Completed – Facilitate in-house training sessions and develop appropriate skills for back-ups.
- Process – Key Process #Completed Per Period – Ensure preparation schedule of other assets and liabilities.
- Process – Key Process #Completed Per Period – Ensure timely processing of amortization and accruals.
- Process – Key Process #Completed Per Period – Ensure preparation of exception report on long outstanding items and potential losses.
- Process – Key Process #Completed Per Period – Ensure no penalty from CBN/Regulator as a result of ineffective GL Management.
- Process – Key Process #Completed Per Period – Ensure preparation of Yield Volume Cost Report and report on income statement review.
- Strategic – Strategic Initiative – Supervise reconciliation between CBN and Management returns for correctness.
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
- B.Sc Degree or its equivalence
- Professional Accounting, ACA, ACCA, CISA e.t.c. is an added advantage
- A minimum of 7 years in Finance role.
- Analytical skill
- Interpersonal and Presentation Skill
- Good writing skills
- Coaching ability
- Adequate knowledge of Microsoft excel & PowerPoint Presentation
- Key knowledge of SQL, ACL scripting and Power BI
- Key knowledge of Macroeconomic indicators
- Financial Statement Analysis
Personalities and attributes:
- Effective supervisory and leadership skill
Any Additional Information:
- A good overview of the Industry generally and the Finance function specifically is required.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022; 18:00
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online