Job Title: Rewards & Performance Management Specialist
Reference Number: Panda/HR&Ent/2022/00007
Location: Panda, Nassarawa
Supervises (Direct / Indirect): HR Officer
Reports to: Head, Human Resources & Enterprise Services
- To ensure that performance of Pandagric Novum Ltd.’s (PNL’s) employees are in line with strategic company objectives and are assessed periodically as spelt out in the performance management policy and procedure
- To oversee the implementation of PNL’s reward package in line with the guidelines of the compensation and benefits policy and procedure.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Notify line managers and their direct reports of yearly objective setting that must be in line with corporate objectives.
- Notify line managers of biannual performance appraisal exercises and collate all appraisal reports accordingly.
- Present all appraisal reports to the Head, Human Resources for a comprehensive review
- Work with line managers to identify training needs courtesy of performance appraisal outcomes
- Prepare and monitor yearly training plans as directed by the Head, Human Resources
- Prepare and administer monthly payroll for PNL with promptness and accuracy
- Ensure compliance with monthly statutory and non-statutory deductions before salary payments are made.
- Ensure total deployment of all approved PNL reward packages
- Make recommendations on improvement of the performance management, and rewards management systems.
- Ensure total compliance with policies and procedures on performance management as well as compensation and benefits.
- Supervise the tasks of the Human Resource Officer
- Any other duties as assigned by the Head, Human Resource.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or Statistics or any other related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years experience in payroll computation and administration, performance management et cetera
- Relevant professional certifications professional bodies like CIPM or CIPD or SHRM
- A Master’s Degree in any relevant area is an added advantage.
Working Knowledge, Skills and Ccompetencies and Attributes:
- Excellent of performance management, and rewards management systems for manufacturing firms
- Experience using HR software
- Target-driven and result-oriented
- Good numerical skills
- Attention to details.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Time management.
- Must have a hands-on and strong work ethic.
Application Closing Date
2nd October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV and Cover Letter as a single document, addressing the position requirements and Reference Number to:[email protected] using the Job Title and Reference Number as the subject of the email.