Latest job recruitment at Ridgewell Construction Company (Nigeria) Limited
Ridgewell Construction Company (Nigeria) Limited was founded in January 2013 as a private limited liability company and today is one of the fastest growing and most dynamic construction companies in Nigeria. Ridgewell used to be a single proprietor company under a different name owned by one of its present incorporators engaged in the construction of various kinds of buildings.
This company has delivered high quality integrated construction solutions. Our initial focus was renovations and sub-contract work, through which we quickly gained a name for ourselves. Our success and reputation today are built on the consistent delivery of quality, speed, efficiency and overall client satisfaction.
Jobs at Ridgewell Construction Company (Nigeria)
November 18, 2022
Ridgewell Construction Company LimiteJob Title: Marketing / Sales Manager Location: Lekki, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Job Description The right candidate for this role is one who has the leadership skill to inspire… Read more here
November 18, 2022
Ridgewell Construction Company Limited Job Title: General Manager, Finance & Admin Location: Lekki, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Job DescriptionThe right candidate for this role is a seasoned Accountant with experience and ability… Read more here
November 18, 2022
Ridgewell Construction Company Limited Job Title: Front Desk Officer Location: Lekki, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Job Description The right candidate for this role is one with a strong customer service foundation who… Read more here
General Manager, Finance & Admin
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
The right candidate for this role is a seasoned Accountant with experience and ability to manage administrative function of the business. Expected deliverables include:
- Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are for the users and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies procedures.
- Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control, and petty cash.
- Reconcile bank and investment accounts; and manage cash flow.
- Maintenance of the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll
- Manage the company’s insurance, sales tax reporting
- Oversee administrative aspect of the business.
- Oversee the daily operations of the business’ offices.
- Determine sales target for the marketing team based on corporate targets.
- Handle financial reporting as required at Board meetings and the Annual General Meetings and provide advice to support the decision-making process.
- Preparation of the corporate annual report.
Requirements, Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from a notable University (Master’s is an advantage).
- ICAN or ACCA Certification is required.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience with 3 years’ experience in Accounts and Finance management
- High integrity.
- Proven leadership and managerial skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong analytical abilities.
- Professional demeanor and attitude.
- Budgeting and budget management skills.
- Proficient use of financial software.
Application Closing Date
24th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.