Latest job vacancies at RightSight Specialist Eye Centre – RSSEC
RightSight Specialist Eye Centre is a growing eye care facility in Lagos that places strong emphasis on the delivery of high-quality patient-centred care. We provide medical, surgical, diagnostic, emergency, rehabilitative and preventive ophthalmic services for children and adults alike. Due to expansion and strategic initiatives aimed at delivering increased value to patients’ experience, career opportunities exist for the medical professionals who are high flyers and can contribute in a rapidly growing organization.
RightSight Specialist Eye Centre – RSSEC Recruitment / Jobs
September 26, 2023
JULY 4, 2022
RightSight Specialist Eye Centre – RSSEC Job Title:… Read more here
JULY 4, 2022
RightSight Specialist Eye Centre Job Title: Ophthalmic Assistant… Read more here
Location: Isolo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A receptionist is the first impression patients and visitors have of the hospital with responsibilities including ensuring that the environment is welcoming, calm and quiet for patients and their families, collecting patient information and updating medical records.
- A Degree in any of the Medical Sciences will be an added advantage.
- Years of experiencel: This is an entry level position.
- 1 – 2 years work expeirence.
Requirements / Skills:
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask.
- Fast learner.
- Must reside within or around Isolo.
- Must be an intermediate user of Microsoft office suite.
Application Closing Date
29th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: The CV and Cover Letter should be saved in the applicant’s full name.