Latest Roleplay Careers Jobs Vacancies in Nigeria
Roleplay Careers – We help link organizations with the right individuals to achieve their desired business goals. We recruit high-potential individuals of different skill levels, allowing us to become a reliable partner to our present and future clients.
Job Title: Customer Care Officer / Bank Teller | Roleplay Careers | Location: Nigeria | Employment Type: Contract
- Must be willing to attend and successfully complete a mandatory 3-day training program in FCT – Abuja, Rivers state or Lagos State (Applications are welcome from suitably qualified individuals from any state, willing and available to be trained in FCT Abuja, Lagos or Rivers State.)
- Must NOT be older than 24 years of age as of 31st October 2021*
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Scheme (NYSC)
- Must possess a minimum of a Second-Class degree (in any discipline) from a Federal, State or Private University*
- Must possess excellent communication skills (written and spoken i.e., be able to speak English fluently and communicate properly)
- Must be computer literate, proficient in the use of basic computer software / programs i.e., Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.)
- Must possess excellent customer service traits / skills
- Must be smart, confident, attentive to details and a quick learner
- Candidates must be willing to work anywhere in the country irrespective of where training was attended.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree.
Application Closing Date
Monday, 9th August 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Top 15 Countries To Migrate To For Job Opportunities / Economic ProsperityIn this article, we will be talking about countries that you can migrate to… Read more »