Latest job vacancies at Romanspage Global
Romanspage Global is an HR Consulting firm with a focus on Recruitment, Staff Outsourcing, Payroll Management, Restructuring and more.
Romanspage Global Recruitment and Jobs
January 29, 2023
Romanspage Global is an HR Consulting firm with a focus on Recruitment, Staff Outsourcing, Payroll Management, Restructuring and more. Job Title: Sales Agent Location: Ajao Estate, LagosEmployment Type: Contract Job Description Establish… Read more here
August 17, 2022
Romanspage Global – Our client is a dairy production company with presence in Lagos but boast of clientele base across the Country. Romanspage Global Job Title: Production Analyst Location: Ajao Estate, Lagos… Read more here
August 17, 2022
Job Title: Quality Control Analyst | Location: Ajao Estate, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Romanspage Global – Our client is a dairy production company with presence in Lagos but boast of clientele base across… Read more here
Quality Control Analyst
Location: Ajao Estate, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently in need of qualified persons that can take on the role of Quality Control Analyst; leading the change for quality control process in the organisation.
- Ensure that production area are constantly cleaned and safety standards are maintained.
- Perform visual inspections of finished products to ensure standards are met.
- Participate in internal assessments and audits as required.
- Evaluate new production and quality control mechanism and making recommendations for adoption.
- Review good manufacturing practise documentation, including test methods and protocols
- Serve as a technical liaison between quality control and other departments, vendors, or contractors.
- Constantly revise standard quality control operating procedures.
- Receive and inspect raw materials for quality and standard.
- Collaborate with research team for testing of new products and reviewing test results based on set expectations, and make recommendations.
- Identify quality problems in the and recommend solutions across related lines of work.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or another Biological Sciences field
- 1 – 2 years working experience
- Professional certification and/or training can be an added advantage
Skills and Attributes:
- Analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial driven mindset
- Committed to positive results
- Strong communication skills (written and spoken)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Necessary soft skills to aid performance
- Familiarity with Industry standards and regulations.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online