Title: Room Steward | Location: Oyo | Type: Full Time | Tpinnae Hospitality Concept (THIS)
- To be responsible for the linen and equipment supplied for his or her use
- To ensure the hygiene and safety of the hotel bedrooms
- To monitor room maintenance
- To ensure that guests receive high quality service
- To ensure that the brand standards are applied.
KPIs (Key Performance Indices):
- Attention to detail: working carefully within the minimum time
- Team working
- The ability to take the initiative
- Good physical resilience
- Organisation and thoroughness: preparing bedrooms in the minimum length of time whilst respecting internal hotel procedures
- Discretion: not disturbing guests.
- OND (Ordinary National Diploma).
- Minimum of 2 years in similar post.
- Significant experience as a Housekeeper
- Fluency in a second language would be an advantage.
Personal Qualities Required by the :
- Compliance: adheres strictly to organisational/sector policies and procedures. Seeks approval from the correct authority for changes.
- Integrity and confidentiality: ability to adhere to high ethical standards in job-related and other activities and experience in dealing with sensitive and confidential matters.
- Acceptability: personal style not abrasive to colleagues or customers.
- Planning and organising: ability to establish efficient and appropriate course of action for self and team; strong organisational skills.
- Work standards: Setting of high goals or standards of performance for self, subordinates, others and organisation. Dissatisfied with average performance.
- Practical learning: ability to assimilate and apply new job-related information.
- Detail Handling: tolerance for and ability to pay attention to and handle the details and paperwork associated with the job.
- Energy: ability to create and maintain a level of appropriately directed activity, capacity to work hard, drive stamina.
- Career ambition: desire to advance to higher job levels; active efforts toward self-development for advancement. Frontier/career minded.
- Efficiency and effectiveness: using minimum effort to achieve maximum results. Actual results will be measured, not simply activity or expended energy.
- Punctuality, attendance and reliability.
Application Closing Date
4th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the role Title as the subject of the email.