Job Title: Investment Manager | Royal Exchange | Location: Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time
- Source for new investors and expansion of portfolios from new and existing clients
- Evaluate structure, negotiate, and close new transactions, portfolio restructurings, rescheduling, capital increases, equity sales, etc.
- Relationship management of existing and new investors.
- Develop a strong pipeline of good quality investment opportunities.
- Ensuring that the investments are liquidated upon maturity or push clients for further roll-over.
- Use negotiation skills to overcome impasses and finalize negotiations in straight forward transactions.
- Works with senior staff to develop a strong pipeline of good quality investment opportunities.
- Notification to investors on updated rates and policies.
- Maintenance of investor’s mandates and attending to investors needs promptly.
- Interested candidates should possess a Master’s Degree qualification with at least 9 years work experience.
- N120,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applicants must reside in Lagos