Latest Royal Power & Energy Limited Job Vacancies in Nigeria. September, 2021
Royal Power and Energy Limited – We are leading power solution providers and suppliers of complementary electrical products and services such as UPS, Batteries, AVRs, Transformers, Surge Arresters, and Solar Systems. Our vast experience and in-depth knowledge in the power industry have helped our company to understand the needs of the market and offer high-performance products and systems.
Job Title: Sales Representative – Channels | Location: Alaba Market, Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time
- Visit a minimum of 15 customers a day
- Generate minimum 2 leads per day
- Generate a monthly business volume of 100 batteries and 25 inverters
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Pre-Sales, Sales, Brand Promotion
- Dealer relationship Management
- New dealer appointment.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Assist in organizing customer meets exhibitions etc.
- Submission of proposal
- Presentations to customers
- Assist in vendor registration
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Arrange product displays at corporate organizations
- Maintain and file all sales-related data and documents
- Coordinate with Finance, Service, Logistics and warehouse in installation and timely invoicing process
- Interact with customers and keep them updated with various site related activities
- Assist in the preparation of customer visit reports and coordinate with sales managers to update the customer visit data
- Collate sales and market-related information and disseminate it to all stakeholders.
- Responsible for compliance with ISO system for business process.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- 4 – 10 years of work experience.
Application Closing Date
13th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.