Latest Jobs Vacancies at Ruff n Tumble in Nigeria.December 2, 2022
Ruff n Tumble is Nigeria’s Leading Clothing Brand for Cool teens and Kids with an international appeal. At Ruff n Tumble, we design, produce and retail clothing for boys and girls from born to sixteen -year olds (0-16 yrs). Our style is trending with pieces that allow the young dynamic Nigerian to express their personal style. We have evolved over the years as the favourite brand for children’s clothing in Nigeria as well as the leader in our niche market.
Jobs at Ruff n Tumble Recruitment
December 2, 2022.
September 8, 2022
Ruff ‘n’ TumbleJob Title: Store Lead Location: Lagos Job Brief We are looking for a results driven Retail Store Lead in Kano who will be responsible for the overall store management.… Read more here
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Responsible for ensuring that posting and record of accounting transactions are done based on agreed completion cycle time for both stores, support and production operations.
- Ledger review to ensure accuracy and integrity of all transactions.
- Responsible for the Management of company tax and all tax schedules.
- Ensure that all statutory financial reporting and compliance with all current direct and indirect tax legislation are adhered to.
- Responsible for working with tax consultants in ensuring proper tax record system and filling compliance.
- Fixed asset management.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly bank reconciliation statement and review of same.
- Daily Treasury report
- Maintenance of store rent schedule
- Any other activity as directed by the Finance Manager.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc. in Accounting
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- ACA, ACCA is an added advantage
- Excellent Financial Reporting Standards
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations
- Strong analytical Skill
- Highly organized and meticulous
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Good use of accounting software packages.
Application Closing Date
12th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.