Locations: Lagos and Port Harcourt – Rivers
Job Title: S92 Type Rated Co-Pilot
Caverton Helicopters Limited was established in September 2002 as a charter, shuttle and maintenance company. It was initially set up to bridge the gap in the onshore helicopter service sector. Since then, Caverton Helicopters has made strides into the offshore support (oil and gas) industry by providing logistics support to the major players.
Required Qualifications and Experience
Applicable aviation related qualifications to meet the requirements are as follows:
- Licenses – CPL(H)
- Instrument rating on contract aircraft – Current
- Type rating on contract aircraft – Current
Experience Not less than:
- Total Hours – 500
- Total hours on multi-engine aircraft – 500
- Total hours in command – 100
- Total hours on contract type – 50
- Total Hours Previous 90 days – 10 hours in aircraft category & class or non-revenue check ride
- Recency Check – After 45 or more days absence from flying
- Medical Certificate appropriate for License – Current for all
- Experience in the Topographical area and In the Type of Operations Specified – One year experience in areas similar to that specified In the contract (e.g. Arctic, offshore, mountain, desert, jungle or international operations)
- Accident & Violation Record – 2 Years Accident Free for Human Error Causes & Violation Free
- Age Limit – less than 65 years old for all pilots.
Application Closing Date
19th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed and updated CV, License copy, type rated and other training course certificates, Passport copy, attested / authenticated educational certificate, employment certificates and all relevant documents to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Click here to apply