Job Title: Safety Officer 3
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist the Supervisor in Promoting adherence to safety regulations on sites/offices.
- Assist in all documentation in relation to Health and Safety on site and will be required to keep all documentation up to date.
- Collate weekly reports from site and send to safety supervisor.
- Assist the HSE team during inspections/ audits and ensure compliance with standard requirement.
- Assist in the daily discussion of HSE issues everyday through toolbox talks to promote and enhance HSE performance.
- Support the Safety Supervisor to prepare policies and procedures for company’s Health and Safety program which must meet the required standard.
- Be part of any emergency response team or disaster recovery team in the event of accident.
- Provide support on Incident investigation and Root cause Analysis.
- Assist with induction and training of new employees and sub-contractor(s)
- Assist in monitoring strict implementation of permit to work, proper waste segregation and disposal on site.
- B.Sc / HND in Engineering, Sciences or any related field.
- ISPON Level 3 Certified
- Minimum of 2 years Post NYSC experience in OH & S work.
- ISO 45001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 certificates are an added advantage.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must have good communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in the use of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be Physically fit (As tasks might involve a lot of sitting, standing, walking around and high physical activities).
- Must be willing to travel (Mostly within Nigeria).
N60,000 – N75,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online