Sahara Group | Title: 2023 Graduate Management Trainee Program | Location: Lagos
- The Sahara Group GMT Program is a career boost for recent graduates and young professionals who have the potential and desire to become future leaders at Sahara. It’s a 9-month program that combines theoretical business know-how with practical application on the job.
- The program is largely experiential, focusing on developing meaningful and impactful skills. It includes foundational skills training, assignments and rotations, stretch projects, coaching, and mentoring—ultimately making you globally competitive.
- Your journey to being MAD starts here…making a difference in a global environment.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 2:1 in any discipline
- 0- 2 years of post-graduate formal working experience
- Must have completed NYSC Program (Nigerian Nationals only)
- A master’s degree from a recognised university and professional qualifications will be a plus
- Fluent in English
- Ability to speak French is an advantage
- Must be 25 years (or below) at the time of application.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online