Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos Nigeria | Pivotage Consulting | Job Title: Sale and Marketing Associate.
Pivotage Consulting – Our client, a full-service real estate development company who specializes in the entire lifecycle of Real Estate project commencing with site acquisition, conceptualization, leasing/sales, securing financing and construction management to delivery and facilities management is currently seeking to grow its team by hiring experienced personnel for the position below:
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos Nigeria.
Type: Full Time
Job Title: Sale and Marketing Associate.
Job Category: Experienced
The Sales and Marketing Associate will be responsible for understanding, leading and positioning real estate product, marketing and sales strategy; optimally driving the marketing and sales performance of a high-rise luxury residential real estate development in Lagos.
Job Responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining competitive set knowledge for the Lagos real estate market and demonstrates deep market knowledge.
- Performing Comprehensive Market Analysis to generate information on supply/demand, competitive positioning, current trends, and comparable sales/rents, target market, advertising plan, and creates a sales strategy based on this information.
- Collaborating with the Managing Partners on overall real estate strategy and programming.
- Collaborating with the Managing Partners on the positioning, product concept and storyline development for new development Real estate projects.
- Developing the marketing and sales strategy and budget for new development real estate projects.
- Advertising and selling property off-plan for on-going developments.
- Identifying and managing prospective clients.
- Advising clients on market conditions, prices, and mortgage, legal and other related matters.
- Negotiating prices and terms of sale.
- Accompanying prospective buyer/client for property inspections.
- Building, maintaining and leveraging agent relationships to maximize sales distribution opportunities.
- Promoting sales of properties through advertisements and listing services.
- Developing content for sales presentations or other materials.
- Evaluating marketing and sales results on an ongoing basis and adjusts where needed.
- Gathering customer or product information to determine customer needs.
- Reporting marketing and sales results and budget updates to key stakeholders and partners in a clear and consistent manner.
- Creating a strong performance culture for the marketing and sales team.
- Delivering marketing and sales results on time and on budget.
- Identifying new markets and pursue new real estate development opportunities.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Qualifications and Requirements:
- Demonstrated success leading marketing and sales of luxury/ultra-luxury residential real estate developments.
- 6+ years of experience within the real estate project marketing and sales industry.
- Extensive background in creating, leading, and implementing marketing and sales strategies.
- Strong reputation and connections within the real estate development and marketing and sales industry.
- An understanding of the different roles within sales, marketing, and advertising and the knowledge to successfully achieve each
- Extensive experience in strategic planning.
- Strong leadership, training, and management skills.
- Creative thinker and problem solver.
- Ability to analyze, interpret, and report financial information.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations to large and small audiences alike.
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate and interact with team members at all levels and to work effectively with a wide range of clients and partners.
- Ability to manage both upward and downward in the organization.
- Ability to present business plans and updates to stakeholders in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to motivate teams and simultaneously manage several competing and conflicting initiatives.
- Strong culture builder.
- Sense of humor and hard worker.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and travel.
- Ability to work independently but knows when to collaborate with key stakeholders and when to delegate authority.
- Experience in luxury residential real estate sales & marketing in Ikoyi/Victoria Island.
Application Closing Date
3rd August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]. Using “Sales and Marketing Associate” as the subject of your application (Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only).