Job Title: Sales Account Manager | Location: Lagos | MainOne Cable
Number to Hire: 1
Job Type: Permanent
View MainOne Cable Job Recruitment – MainOne Cable is a leading facilitator and preferred provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa.
MainOne Cable’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
- Identify new business opportunities, initiate business development activities, develop and manage key relationships
- Serve as the lead customer contact for all account management matters (technical and business issues) to ensure customer satisfaction
- Support Head of Unit to manage and execute business development strategy and implement tactical plans to help meet sales and revenue targets
- Use existing relationships with partners and customers to generate new business opportunities
- Build and maintain a strong sales pipeline / account planning
- Proper analytics, reporting of sales forecast and key account metrics
- Clearly communicate the progress on sales initiatives to internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with Marketing and Head of unit to identify product offerings and features beneficial to the assigned territory
- Assist with customer requests and issue escalations as needed
- Manage contract milestones for extension and renewal of contracts
- Keep up to date with the Asian market and provide business intelligence as required.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline preferably Business Management or related field
- Excellent listening and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Commercial acumen
- Market insight and Research skills
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- High learning agility and ability to operate effectively in a challenging / fast paced environment
- Excellent networking skills.
Demands of the Job
- Customer focused mindset
- Proven credibility and experience as an account manager or key account manager for APAC business
- Ability to identify, negotiate and close deals
- Experienced with CRM tool-Salesforce and MS Office
- Ability to handle multiple account management projects at a time while maintaining sharp attention to details
- Ability to communicate and influence key stakeholders at all levels
- Result oriented and team player who has ability to collaborate across multiple functions and stakeholders
- Ability to travel and meet existing / potential partners
- Asian experience or language / cultural exposure.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply