Job Title: Sales Account Manager Location: Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development/Training
- Contacting new leads via telephone or email on a daily basis to convert them into active clients.
- Developing and maintaining good relationships with prospective and existing clients ensuring they receive the highest level of service.
- Actively follow up on queries, complaints and requests of clients via telephone or email and resolving issues in a timely manner.
- Providing general information to the clients about the company and its services or promotional offers and assisting them to effectively manage their accounts.
- Communicating and promoting various marketing promotions to the clients through telephone and email regularly.
- Retaining existing clients and extending their lifetime value and customer satisfaction in the form of added deposits, referral leads and increase in trading activities.
- Managing sales acceleration and business development, foreign exchange analysis and reports creation, market survey and intelligence gathering, client development, support and retention, financial article preparation, due diligence, and overall management of sales within my region.
- Meeting set targets
- Prospecting, building and maintaining customer’s portfolio and drive incremental sales growth through new business opportunities
- Managing existing clients’ portfolio and devising strategies and plan to maximize probable Business development opportunities for growth
- Complaints/problems with appropriate management guidance
- Undergraduate degree in any subject with a minimum grade of Second Class Lower 2:2.
- Experience: 2 years
- MUST have sales/Marketing background
- MUST be able to meet sales target
- Experience in Financial Markets will be a strong advantage Experience in an FX brokerage firm is a strong advantage
- Must be a strong communicator, self-starter with great organizational skills, self-motivated with a passion for financial markets.
NGN150,000 – NGN300,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
About Olymp Trade
Olymp Trade appeared on the options market in 2014. Since then we have continuously created the new and improved the old, so that your trading on the platform is seamless and lucrative. And that’s just the beginning.
We don’t just give traders a chance to earn, but we also teach them how. Our team has world-class analysts. They develop original trading strategies and teach traders how to use them intelligently in open webinars, and they consult one-on-one with traders.