Title: Sales and Business Associate | 21search Limited | Location: Lagos
21search Limited situated in the heart of Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria. 21Search focuses on deploying its resources towards providing a range of Manpower and Administrative Services tailored to meet your needs.
- Handle business development strategy including targeting, prospecting and presenting compelling business propositions.
- Lead business development initiatives, activities and meetings.
- Gather potential client background information including company history, recent market, competitors, key decision makers and other crucial information to a better understanding of prospective clients.
- Qualify all leads and scope of opportunity through the lens of the industry beliefs, while helping clients to understand our offering and the value gained by working with us.
- Execution and evaluation of market, competitive analysis and market positioning of the company.
- Strategic product planning, positioning and cost optimization calculations.
- Create and build profitable and successful relationships with clients by marketing and cross selling of the company’s products.
- Constant communication with prospective clients via cold calls, networking events and use of social media with the goal of generating business opportunities.
- Collaborate with internal team members and strategically leverage the strength and knowledge of the team to determine how best to service accounts.
- Demonstrate energy, enthusiasm and the drive to win new quality business for the company.
- Deliver corporate presentations to new and key corporate clients on the company’s services.
- Ensure marketing databases for the promotion of the company activities are maintained and assist with the organization and operation of various promotional events.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised university or higher institution.
- Experience in Sales and Business Development.
- Strong passion for sales and business development.
- Certification in sales or marketing will be an added advantage.
- Ability to research, collate and analyse data.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-directed and able to work with less supervision.
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the subject “Sales & Business Associate”