Title: Sales and Distribution Manager | Location: Lagos | Type: Full Time | Sujimoto Construction Limited
- Sujimoto Group is the NO 1. Luxury real estate company in Africa and we are looking for the best Sales and Distribution Manager with a creative problem-solving skillset to direct the distribution or movement of a product or service to our elite customers.
- You will be required to coordinate sales and distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals and establish training programs for sales representatives.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Use IT systems to manage stock levels, delivery times and transport costs
- Use associated information systems to coordinate and control the order cycle
- Use data from IT systems to evaluate performance and quality and to plan improvements
- Allocate and manage staff resources according to changing needs
- Manage staff
- Lliaise and negotiate with customers and suppliers
- Develop business by gaining new contracts, analysing logistical problems and producing new solutions
- Continually try to improve and develop business performance within the constraints of legislation, fuel costs and rising environmental pressures
- Implement health and safety procedures
- Work on new supply strategies.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, Business Administration or any related field. A Master’s degree is a Plus.
- Minimum of 10 years cognate experience in managing marketing, sales and distribution.
- Strong sales and marketing background
- Minimal Knowledge of digital marketing channels such as ,SEO, Social Media Display and affiliate marketing channels
- Detail-oriented, organized, and able to prioritize tasks.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (primarily Excel and Word).
- Ability to work independently and not be micromanaged.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
29th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply