Job Title: Sales and Marketing Executive | Orange Group
Locations: Abia, Anambra, Kano, Lagos and Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Development of sales and marketing strategies.
- Conducting market research on competitor products and trends.
- Designing and implementing sales and marketing plans for company products.
- Coordinating with media representatives and sponsors.
- Working with the sales team to develop targeted sales strategies.
- Fostering customer relations.
- Sales reporting and data management.
- Creating and presenting sales performance reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Knowledge of modern marketing techniques.
- Good project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- High-level communication skills.
- A passion for sales.
- Understanding of commercial trends and marketing strategies.
Application Closing Date
20th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Please note the following:
- Ensure you read and understand the procedure before you proceed to fill out the form.
- Once you start to fill out the form, you cannot come back to the previous page, hence you must ensure your details are correct.
- Ensure you have the soft copy of your CV ready for upload.
- The size of your CV must not exceed 5MB
- After uploading your CV, you will be prompted to take the online Aptitude Test.
- Make sure that you have a pencil, paper and calculator ready before you start the test
- This is a 45 minutes test that will assess your basic competencies in numeracy and comprehension.
- For your application to be successfully submitted you must complete the test