Eatwell Retail | Job Title: Sales and Marketing Manager | Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Though the primary role is sales and marketing, successful candidate will be part of the management team carrying out functions with other members of senior management to ensure the proper running of financial, administrative and operational goals of the business.
You’ll need to:
- Develop and implement a companywide sale and marketing strategy
- Have experience with setting up branches from location scouting to set up and all it entails to make the brand ubiquitous
- Create and generate database to ease marketing activities.
- Ensure the company has a good commanding presence both online and off line
- Keep TMA with all our customers
- Coordinate and manage all social media platforms
- Coordinate with operations to ensure your customers are catered for regularly and promptly
- Ensure high standards of customer service are maintained
- Handle customer complaints and queries
- Implement branded company-wide promotional campaigns including store specific promotional campaigns
- Prepare reports and other performance analysis documentation
- Competitor matrix and analysis
- Establish relationships with the local community and undertake activities that comply with the company’s corporate social responsibility programs.
- Hours of work are generally long and candidates should be willing to work occasional weekends and public holidays.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Minimum of ten (10) years post qualification experience with at least 3 years is a structured senior management role.
- Between 40 – 45 years
- Have a formal or informal training in Marketing
- A person that is genuinely interested in food business
- Good IT skills
- Good managerial skills
- Experience in sales and marketing with strong resilient and tenacity traits
- Experience with both online and offline marketing
- Previous roles of middle or senior management in food retail or supermarket management will be an added advantage.
- Training and knowledge of advertisement, food preparation, storage and hygiene regulations will be an added advantage.
You’ll need to have:
- Entrepreneurial mind set
- A keen eye for detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills, tact and diplomacy
- The ability to lead and motivate teams and influence people
- Self-motivation and ambition
- Commercial awareness
- Enthusiasm and the ability to learn quickly
- Good organizational skills
- Energy and stamina, as well as resilience
- A results-driven approach to work
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills.
What to expect:
- The environment is fast paced, with an emphasis on delivering good customer service in a limited time frame. The work can therefore be both physically and mentally demanding.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using “Head Sales and Marketing” as the subject of the mail.