Job Title: Sales and Marketing Representative | Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time | Oba Du Vin Wines and Spirits
Oba Du Vin Wines and Spirits is a wine showroom. We deal on premium wines and spirits in wholesale and retail.
- We have an aggressive growth plan forecast through 2021 therefore this is a unique opportunity to join an expanding sales team with future career progression. If you are a passionate, hardworking and ambitious salesperson who wants to work within a fun, friendly and rewarding environment where your input will have a direct impact into the ongoing success of our business, then we want to hear from you.
Details & Responsibilities
The duties & responsibilities are not limited to the following:
- The Sales Representative is primarily responsible for identifying & building selling prospects, create & maintaining relationship with retail and wholesale client base till the sale is closed.
- Utilize systems and coordinates customer service requirements as appropriate.
- Prepare a proper marketing report on sales activities to superiors through scheduled reporting structure.
- To maintain effective relationships with existing clients in order to retain business.
- To build distribution width & depth by creating a robust wholesale network ensuring availability & visibility.
- Monitor competitor’s activities, market pricing, trade schemes & other qualitative information.
- Present the business and our productsto potential clients through face-to-face meetings, cold calls and emails.
- Schedule and conduct site visits and follow up effectively with client till closure.
- Generate new leads on weekly basis
- Must be able to meet 80% of weekly target
- High rate of customer feedback- The number of buyers who have signed you as their exclusive sales agent.
- % on negotiation: Percentage difference between asking and selling price.
- A minimum of OND qualification.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience gained in frontline selling, preferably category related. Experience in the wine and beverage industry will be an added advantage.
- Excellent customer service & sales skills.
- Strong verbal, Excellent interpersonal & numerical skills.
- Good negotiation & problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
18th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: We operate an Equal opportunity for all. Females are also recommended to apply.