Job Title: Sales Associate | Locations: Abuja (FCT), Lagos | House of Tara International
Employment Type: Full-time
- Organize and attends sales activations for customers in assigned territory.
- Assist customers in assigned territory with product ordering
- Generate new leads in the open market
- Submit sales reports weekly
- Deliver agreed sales quote monthly.
- Actively manage relationships with customers within your assigned territory.
- Ensuring that all customers receive excellent service through direct salesmanship, and prompt and courteous service.
- Handle returns/complaints courteously, effectively and in line with policy
- Verify all transactions to avoid discrepancies.
- Ensure the order worksheet is neatly collated and verified to avoid error in packing and delivery
Qualification / Experience
- Graduate Degree
- NYSC certification
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience in B2B and/or B2C environment (Cosmetic, fashion)
- Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working with others.
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent business report writing and presentation skills
- Customer service
- Strong written and oral communication proficiency
- Proficiency in MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook)
Application Closing Date
25th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Sales Associate – Abuja” as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.